Open Feedback Sessions
AFTT is proud to launch the HSC Open Feedback Sessions, the first acting program of this kind. HSC Drama students are encouraged to book a time with industry professionals to go through their HSC Drama Individual Project (monologue) or Group Project.
This one on one session will provide:
• Specific feedback on the project
• A new perspective from an industry, performance expert
• Time to workshop different suggestions and try new things with the appropriate guidance
• Techniques to combat performance anxiety
• An insight into what markers are looking for
Each session will be tailored to meet the needs of the individual or group. Return for a follow up session to go over any changes, concerns or new ideas and practice for the final exam.
This course is ideal for year 12 drama students who are lacking confidence in their project, who want to excel in their final assessment and/or are open to workshopping new ideas and suggestions from an expert acting teacher.
1 hour bookings for a feedback session can be made between 10:00am - 4:00pm during one of four available Saturdays.
• 22nd July
• 29th July
• 5th August
• 12th August
*All feedback sessions will be held on campus at AFTT.
*The content is suitable for students studying HSC drama.
Individual Project Session $80
Group Project Session $100