How to apply and enrol for International Students
Applying is easy! We will guide you through the application and enrolment process:
Step 1: Apply
You can apply directly from our website – click here to apply now.
If you have a printed copy of the application form you can submit it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also download the application form here.
Step 2: Submit documents
You must submit the following documents:
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts
- A copy of English test score results, evidencing IELTS 5.5 (with no single band below 5.0) or equivalent (if your English score is not IELTS 5.5 or equivalent we will advise you of your study options)
- Evidence of successful completion of a senior Secondary School certificate or equivalent (transcripts and certificate must be translated and certified).
- Certified copy of your passport
- Certified copy of current visa, if currently in Australia
- You can attach these documents to your online application, email them to us email@example.com or post to 41 Holt Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010, Australia.
For information on how to certify a document please click here.
Step 3: Interview
We will contact you to arrange an interview, either in person or via video call.
Step 4: Audition (for acting students only)
Acting applicants are required to attend an audition to demonstrate their ability. Students applying from overseas may film the audition and submit it directly to recruitment staff via post (CD, DVD, USB) or electronically.
Step 5: Formal offer (Letter of Offer)
Applicants will be notified of the interview / audition outcome and successful applicants will be issued a Letter of Offer. The Letter of Offer will be accompanied by an invoice for the first term’s tuition fees and the enrolment fee.
Step 6: Enrolment process
To accept an offer you must:
• Complete and sign the Enrolment Form
• Complete and sign the Enrolment Acceptance Agreement
• Pay enrolment fee of AUD $150.00
• Pay first semester tuition fee
• Organise Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). A quote for health cover will appear on your invoice. Health cover may be purchased through AFTT or you can arrange your own.
STEP 7: Apply for your visa
AFTT will issue an Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) so that you can apply for a study visa.
STEP 8: Start your creative future at AFTT!