How to apply and enrol for International Students
Applying is easy! We will guide you through the application and enrolment process:
Step 1: Apply
You can apply directly from our website – click here to apply now.
If you have a printed copy of the application form you can submit it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also download the application form here.
Step 2: Submit documents
You must submit the following documents:
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts
- A copy of English language proficiency documents (see English language requirements for more information)
- Evidence of successful completion of a senior Secondary School certificate or equivalent (transcripts and certificate must be translated and certified).
- Certified copy of your passport
- Certified copy of current visa, if currently in Australia
- You can attach these documents to your online application, email them to us email@example.com or post to 41 Holt Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010, Australia.
For information on how to certify a document please click here.
Step 3: Interview
We will contact you to arrange an interview, either in person or via video call.
Step 4: Audition (for acting students only)
Acting applicants are required to attend an audition to demonstrate their ability. Students applying from overseas may film the audition and upload to a video streaming site (set to private). Please submit the relevant links to the Admissions Officer.
Step 5: Formal offer (Letter of Offer)
Applicants will be notified of the interview / audition outcome and successful applicants will be issued a Letter of Offer. The Letter of Offer will be accompanied by an invoice for the first term’s tuition fees and the enrolment fee.
Step 6: Enrolment process
To accept an offer you must:
• Complete and sign the Enrolment Form
• Complete and sign the Enrolment Acceptance Agreement
• Pay enrolment fee of AUD $150.00
• Pay first semester tuition fee
• Organise Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). A quote for health cover will appear on your invoice. Health cover may be purchased through AFTT or you can arrange your own.
STEP 7: Apply for your visa
AFTT will issue an Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) so that you can apply for a study visa.
STEP 8: Start your creative future at AFTT!