Take your Advanced Diploma to the next level.
At AFTT, the CUA60615 Advanced Diploma of Screen and Media is structured around students completing a range of collaborative and creative projects that engage with and re ect contemporary industry practice.
Take these practical skills with you into a Bachelor Degree at JMC Academy to give you the theoretical knowledge and the creative, technical and managerial skills to create and produce leading content for lm and television. Develop your creative expression and tech skills, and master cinematography, motion graphics and postproduction.
A student graduating from AFTT with a CUA51015 Diploma of Screen and Media, and a CUA60615 Advanced Diploma in Screen and Media, will need to successfully undertake the following 11 units to be awarded JMC Academy’s Bachelor of Creative Arts (Film and Television):
• FTV208 Production Project II (Documentary Production)
• FTV209 (Screen History)
• FTV305 (Outside Broadcast and Futures)
• FTV306 (Screen & Genre Studies) • FTV401 Producing II
• FTV402 Popular Culture
• FTV403 Production Project IV: Specialised Project
• FTV405 Post-production III
• FTV406 International Cinema
• FTV407 Professional Development
Find out more and enquire now;