The AFTT Graduating Company of 2018 Presents...
The Street of Crocodiles
'The Street for Crocodiles' is set in Poland during the early part of the 20th Century. The framing incident would be Bruno Schulz's death in 1942. This piece is inspired by his short stories about growing up in Drohobycz and centre around his relationship with his father.
The Street of Crocodiles is based on stories from Bruno Schulz, adapted by Simon McBurney & Mark Wheatley and devised by the Company.
Directed by Anthony Skuse
- Tuesday 2nd October 7:30 pm
- Wednesday 3rd October 7:30 pm
- Thursday 4th October 7:30 pm
- Friday 5th October 7:30 pm
- Saturday 6th October 7:30 pm
Belvoir St Theatre, 25 Belvoir St, Surry Hills