Free Feedback Sessions
AFTT is proud to present the HSC Drama Feedback Sessions, the first acting program of this kind. HSC Drama students are encouraged to book a time with industry professionals to go through their HSC Drama Project (monologue).
This one on one session will provide:
- Specific feedback on the project
- A new perspective from an industry, performance expert
- Time to workshop different suggestions and try new things with the appropriate guidance
- Techniques to combat performance anxiety
- An insight into what markers are looking for
Each session will be tailored to meet the needs of the individual. Return for a follow up session to go over any changes, concerns or new ideas and practice for the final exam.
This course is ideal for year 12 drama students who are lacking confidence in their project, who want to excel in their final assessment and/or are open to workshopping new ideas and suggestions from an expert in the field.
Sessions are held on Campus at AFTT (41 Holt Street, Surry Hills). For regional, interstate, or students effected by the COVID-19 restrictions, ZOOM sessions can also be arranged instead of on-campus.
45 minute bookings for a feedback session are being held from:
- Monday 6th July - Friday 10th July: 9am to 5pm (during school holidays)
- Monday 13th July onwards: Available between 9am and 7pm
*The content is suitable for students studying HSC drama.